Family Dentistry in Santa Barbara, CA
We provide stress-free dental visits
so your family can thrive
Happy Dental Visits
Save Time & Money
A Family Dentist You Can Count On
We understand that visiting the dentist can be an uncomfortable experience for a lot of people.
With over three decades of practicing compassionate dental care, we’ve love helping people restore their comfort and confidence.
Our tight-knit team and comprehensive treatment plans support long term health at affordable prices, so you can relax knowing you’ve got your dental health covered.
Reclaim Your Confidence
In Just Three Steps
Give us a call to schedule your one-on-one consultation.
We’ll create an affordable, stress-free dental visit.
Smile knowing your teeth and smile will look their best.
Smile, You’ve Got Your Family’s Dental Care Covered.
MEET DR. DUKES
Dr. Walter Dukes graduated from the Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1978, where he was awarded the Mosby Award, a distinction awarded to the top four students in his graduating class. Dr. Dukes believes that everyone deserves the best care, and constantly strives to ensure that each patient he meets receives the highest quality of care possible. He constantly pursues post-graduate education through continuing education courses and has achieved a number of board certifications, including:
- Preceptorship: Orofacial Pain (UCLA School of Dentistry)
- Fellowship in the American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Certified – CEREC Dentistry
- Certified – Invisalign® (Preferred Provider)
- Certified – Nobel Biocare® Implant Dentistry
- Certified LANAP® Clinician
- Certified – Biomimetic Dentistry (The Alleman Center)
Compassionate Family Dental Care For Everyone
For a Lifetime of Healthy Smiles
You get a team of caring professionals to support your care long-term.
We’ll work together to create an attractive and confident smile.
We want your family to look and feel their best, in our office and out.
Don’t Put Your Family’s Dental Health On Hold
- 1809 Cliff Drive, Suite D
Santa Barbara, CA 93109