Santa Barbara Cosmetic Dentistry You Can Trust
We create your stunning smile
so you can be confident and get your life back.
A Lifetime with an Amazing New Smile
With over three decades of practicing compassionate dental care, we love helping people smile confidently with affordable, reliable cosmetic-dentistry.
Our tight-knit team and comprehensive treatment plans support long term health at affordable prices, so you can relax knowing you’ve got your dental health covered.
Reclaim Your Confidence
In Just Three Steps
Give us a call to schedule your one-on-one consultation.
We’ll discuss your gorgeous new smile and give you a comprehensive care plan with clear pricing options.
Thrive with your healthy, beautiful, and confident smile.
We’ve Got Your Stunning Smile Covered.
MEET DR. DUKES
Dr. Walter Dukes graduated from the Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1978, where he was awarded the Mosby Award, a distinction awarded to the top four students in his graduating class. Dr. Dukes believes that everyone deserves the best care, and constantly strives to ensure that each patient he meets receives the highest quality of care possible. He constantly pursues post-graduate education through continuing education courses and has achieved a number of board certifications, including:
- Preceptorship: Orofacial Pain (UCLA School of Dentistry)
- Fellowship in the American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Certified – CEREC Dentistry
- Certified – Invisalign® (Preferred Provider)
- Certified – Nobel Biocare® Implant Dentistry
- Certified LANAP® Clinician
- Certified – Biomimetic Dentistry (The Alleman Center)
Cosmetic Dentistry For Everyone
For a Lifetime of Beautiful Smiles
You get a team of caring professionals to support your care long-term.
We’ll work together to create an attractive and confident smile.
We want you to look and feel your best, in our office and out.
All The Cosmetic Dentistry You Need
Under One Roof
- 1809 Cliff Drive, Suite D
Santa Barbara, CA 93109